Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Equicizer Testimonials

Over the last few weeks we have received more than one beautiful testimonial from some of our Equicizer owners. They're too inspiring not to share, so take a peek and we'll show you where you can read more...

My LOVE for Chance

Debra was the recent winner
of our "Valentine's Day" themed photo contest!
My husband bought me my Chance 2 years ago for our Anniversary, and it is the absolute best gift I have ever been given. He knew that it was time for me to give up riding real horses, but he knew how good the motion of the horse was for me. I was diagnosed with MS 23 years ago. Although I am managing it ok, being able to ride Chance and do exercises on him has clearly made a difference in my life.

For me, Chance is my chance to stay fit from riding. Thank you Frankie, for my wonderful Chance.
 
-Debra H.
 

"California Pal"

Equicizer Team-

I want to send a note of thanks for "California Pal". What a wonderful example of craftsmanship, superiority, useful product, and professionalism. Everything from the ordering process, confirmation correspondence, and shipping went so smoothly. The shipping company did a wonderful job, and I must compliment the packaging engineering. Top of the line job team!

As a testimony to the product, I would like to say what a wonderful riding tool this is to help me stay in shape. I've been riding for 20 years/ 5 days a week. I moved to California where horse access is far and limited. I came back home after two months for a visit and to ride. After riding my Quarter Horse for 15 minutes my legs were so sore, and I was amazed at the loss of flexibility in my legs--especially my ankles. Oh yes, my core was very "loosey-goosey" as well. I had the opportunity to ride and train on "California Pal" for a week before coming home for another visit. I could tell a large difference in my riding. I felt like a strong, confident rider again. Additionally I did not suffer from any leg pain--My riding legs have come back!!

Thank you to everyone involved. It has been a true pleasure.
 
-Christina S.
 
Lastly, one of our most recent customers - Joan - sent us this beautiful photo of her and her new partner, "Cowboy", who is going to help her stay riding fit during the winter months!
 
 
 
To read more of our testimonials and customer stories, you can visit both our Equicizer Classic and our Equicizer Elite store pages. Scroll down to the bottom and there you will find a collection of some of the many testimonials that we have received in recent years.
 
If you are an Equicizer owner yourself, we'd love to learn about your journey with your Equicizer - however big or small! You can leave a review as well at the above links or send us an email at info@equicizer.com.
 
Thank you to all of our customers and supporters who have left feedback and have helped us make the Equicizer into the life changing tool that it has become.
 

www.equicizer.com

No comments:

Post a Comment